- describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use, and disclosure of Your information when You use the Website and
- informs You of Your privacy rights and how the law protects You.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Website means a www.pandagroup.co
- Company (referred to as either the “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to “Panda Group” Niedziela i Ratajczyk General Partnership with the registered office in Poznań, address: ul. Rubież 46, 61-612 Poznań, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register in Poznań, under the number: 0000462586, TAX NO.: 9721244346.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Website, such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for instance, the duration of a visit in the Website).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which you as an individual are accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Website, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- recruitment data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
When You access the Website by a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We deliver, personalize and improve Our products.
We use the information we have to deliver Our products, including to personalize features and content (including News and advertising) and to display suggestions (e.g. , about groups or events that may be of interest to You, or topics You may want to watch) in and out of Our products. To create or provide personalized, unique and relevant services or products.
We collect content, messages and other information received from You when You use Our products, such as the data You provide when You log in to the Website via Facebook and Twitter. Data when creating or sharing content and when exchanging messages and other communications with others. This may be information contained in or about the content You provide (such as metadata), such as information about where the photo was taken or the date the file was created. This includes what You see through the features we provide, such as the camera.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your mobile device when You close the Website or go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close the Website.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with Website available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Website that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those Website.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website including monitoring the usage of our Website.
- For the performance of a contract: actions authorized by the purchase contract for the products, items or Website You have purchased or by any other contract concluded with Us through the Website.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, text message, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as Website’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to its functionalities, products or contracted Website, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news in Newsletter, special offers and general information about other goods, Website and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests to reply to and to manage Your requests submitted to Us.
- To the recruitment process if you have consented to the processing of your data in the recruitment process we process the data contained in your application documents. Data will be processed until you revoke your consent, not longer than 24 months.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving Our Website, products, Website, marketing and Your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Website Providers: We may share Your personal information with Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to improve the security or functionalities of Our Website, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Website, or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
In accordance with the European Data Protection Board’s Guidance No. 3/2018 on the territorial scope of the Website of the RODO, the provisions of the RODO will continue to apply to entrepreneurs who process the data of UE citizens by providing their services to them from the UK. In case of the processing of personal data outside the EEA, the Controller applies appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data provided that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Website Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Website under their Privacy Policies.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, port and erase Your data. You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of Your data. This includes:
- the right to object to our processing of Your data for direct marketing, which You can exercise by using the ”unsubscribe“ link in such marketing communications; and
- the right to object to our processing of Your data where we are performing a task in the public interest or pursuing our legitimate interests or those of a third party.
You can exercise Your rights by contacting Us at the email address below.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org