Be part of our team as
Senior Front-end developer
11000 - 14000 pln+VAT
Full time, B2B
As a Senior Front-end Developer you will be creating new ambitious projects and develop existing E-commerce stores on Magento 1 & 2 platform. You will be using mostly using HTML, JS (ES6/ES7), React, SCSS and Git.
- Commercial experience (min. 4 years),
- Very good knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS: writing modular, reusable code (semantics),
- Very good knowledge of JS (ES6 / ES7),
- Good knowledge of one of React,
- Good knowledge of SASS or LESS,
- Ability to write styles in accordance with BEM,
- Gulp, Webpack – fluent practical skill use,
- Ability to write clean code in RWD,
- Independence in creating solutions, the ability to choose the optimal solution and tools,
- Experience of working with the GIT version control system,
- Mentoring for less experienced employees,
- The ability to choose technology for problems,
- Determining technological trends in a team, project, company,
- Implementing new technologies and solutions to project, company,
- Designing frontend architecture,
- Willingness to develop towards PWA,
- Ability to create technical documentation for your code,
- Communicative English.
Nice to have:
- PHP basics,
- An ability to work with Docker.
- Family atmosphere and teamwork in the office,
- Feedback talks every 6 months,
- Internal + External trainings,
- Free English lessons,
- Flexible working hours + Remote work,
- ThinkPad (Linux) with docking station and 2 monitors,
- Team party every 1-2 months,
- Free, big parking,
- Table football,
- Fresh fruits and snacks,
- Office located away from the hustle and bustle of the city,
- MultiSport Plus Card,
- Coffee machine with variety of tastes,
- Food catering (Ślimak) and canteen available near the office,
- Kindergarten near the office.
Panda Group is a digital agency which specialize in Magento projects. Our key values are professionalism, teamwork and honesty. We mainly work for USA, European and Australian clients.
We are located in Poznań, Rubież 46. Benefit of that location is a free parking for your car or bike. 40 meters from our office is a canteen. If you prefer other meals you can order food from a different restaurants like Ruk Cuk, Pastwisko, Warung Sumatra and many others (our team is doing that every day).
Trainings and internal projects:
We love to learn new things. At Panda Group you will be able to join internal trainings managed by our team members and share your knowledge with others by conducting your own trainings.
We’re also open for changes and constant improvement – if you catch some processes imperfections or maybe you know a technology, solution, tool which is probably going to work better for a project, we will be more than happy to try them on!
Working hours & remote work:
We are flexible in terms of working hours. Our office is opened from 6:00 AM till 8:00 PM. You can work as well full-time remotely.
We would like to inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
we'll be happy to meet you!
Our recruitment process
Invitation to the recruitment process
Once we see potential in your application you will get an invitation.
Practical task (remote or on-site)
We would like to see how do you think and solve problems. Typical recruitment tasks takes 2-4h. We evaluate tasks and send an invitation to candidates who suits open position. Those who did not will be also notified.
The Interview (remote or on-site)
Invited candidates will have about 30 minutes Google Hangout call with our CTO and one of the team leaders.
If all above goes well you will get e-mail with the job offer (if not, the info about that will be also sent).
Once you accept our offer, the Panda’s team will take care of you in the office.
This is us!
+ 4 more
Image1 of 10