Be part of our team as
PHP / Magento developer
6000 - 12000 pln+VAT
Full time, B2B
As a Magento Developer you will be creating new ambitious projects and develop existing E-commerce Stores on Magento 1 & 2 platform. You will be using mostly PHP 5 & 7, MySQL, Varnish and Docker.
What the Panda Group Magento Developers do?
Must have knowledge:
- PHP 5 & 7,
- Design Patterns,
- Comprehensive understanding of database systems (MySQL),
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT),
- English on B2 level.
Nice to have knowledge:
- Magento 1 or 2,
- New Relic,
- Elasticsearch, Algolia.
What will you do:
95% of our projects are based on Magento 1 or 2.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Creating new modules for existing and new Magento projects,
- Adjusting existing modules to meet new business requirements,
- Optimizing web shops for high performance,
- Troubleshooting existing projects,
- Helping other team members,
- Writing comments, estimating, updates task in English.
- Family atmosphere and teamwork in the office,
- Feedback talks every 6 months,
- Internal + External trainings,
- Free English lessons,
- Flexible working hours + Remote work,
- ThinkPad with docking station and 2 monitors,
- Team party every 1-2 months,
- Free, big parking,
- Table football,
- Fresh fruits and snacks,
- Office located away from the hustle and bustle of the city,
- MultiSport Plus Card,
- Coffee machine with variety of tastes,
- Food catering (Ślimak) and canteen available near the office,
- Kindergarten near the office.
Panda Group is a digital agency which specialize in Magento projects. Our key values are professionalism, teamwork and honesty. We mainly work for USA, European and Australian clients.
We are located in Poznań, Rubież 46. Benefit of that location is a free parking for your car or bike. 40 meters from our office is a canteen. If you prefer other meals you can order food from a different restaurants like Ruk Cuk, Pastwisko, Warung Sumatra and many others (our team is doing that every day).
Trainings and internal projects:
We love to learn new things. At Panda Group you will be able to join internal trainings managed by our team members and share your knowledge with others by conducting your own trainings.
We’re also open for changes and constant improvement – if you catch some processes imperfections or maybe you know a technology, solution, tool which is probably going to work better for a project, we will be more than happy to try them on!
Working hours & remote work:
We are flexible in terms of working hours. Our office is opened from 6:00 AM till 8:00 PM. If you are experienced Magento developer after the trial period you will be able to work up to 4 days remotely.
We would like to inform that we will contact selected candidates.
we'll be happy to meet you!