Be part of our team as
7000 - 12000 pln+VAT
Full time, B2B
As a Front-end Developer you will be creating new ambitious projects and develop existing E-commerce Stores on Magento 1 & 2 platform. You will be using mostly using HTML, JS (ES6), ReactJS, CSS, Gulp and SASS.
Must have knowledge:
- HTML / CSS / JS (ES6),
- SASS, LESS,
- Gulp, Grunt,
- GIT (Github, Bitbucket),
- English on B2 level.
Nice to have knowledge:
- Magento 1 & 2,
What will you do:
- Functionality and speed improvements of the front-end for stores based on CMS Magento 1 & 2,
- PWA implementation (React) in e-commerce,
- Troubleshooting cross browsers and devices issues (Browserstack),
- Work with Photoshop and Sketch to implement a new look of a shop,
- Teamwork and helping other team members,
- Writing comments, estimating, updates task in English. (SCRUM + JIRA)
- Family atmosphere and teamwork in the office,
- Feedback talks every 6 months,
- Internal + External trainings,
- Free English lessons,
- Flexible working hours + Remote work,
- ThinkPad (Linux) with docking station and 2 monitors,
- Team party every 1-2 months,
- Free, big parking,
- Table football,
- Fresh fruits and snacks,
- Office located away from the hustle and bustle of the city,
- MultiSport Plus Card,
- Coffee machine with variety of tastes,
- Food catering (Ślimak) and canteen available near the office,
- Kindergarten near the office.
Panda Group is a digital agency which specialize in Magento projects. Our key values are professionalism, teamwork and honesty. We mainly work for USA, European and Australian clients.
We are located in Poznań, Rubież 46. Benefit of that location is a free parking for your car or bike. 40 meters from our office is a canteen. If you prefer other meals you can order food from a different restaurants like Ruk Cuk, Pastwisko, Warung Sumatra and many others (our team is doing that every day).
Trainings and internal projects:
We love to learn new things. At Panda Group you will be able to join internal trainings managed by our team members and share your knowledge with others by conducting your own trainings.
We’re also open for changes and constant improvement – if you catch some processes imperfections or maybe you know a technology, solution, tool which is probably going to work better for a project, we will be more than happy to try them on!
Working hours & remote work:
We are flexible in terms of working hours. Our office is opened from 6:00 AM till 8:00 PM. You can work as well full-time remotely.
We would like to inform that we will contact selected candidates.
we'll be happy to meet you!